Saturday, November 25, 2006

i hate this


This has got to be the worst 2ww in the history of 2wws. To find out what my chances are... crap. Damn. Of course I want to know, but damn I don't want to know. I want to have a baby. I want to have my baby -- mine and H's. I want to look at a little face and see a link that connects me and my father and my grandmother and all the way back. I want that. I want that. And in less than a week I get to find out my chances.

If you're just tuning in, my old RE is on maternity leave (I never get tired of that). My new RE recommended this new test, called MIS. It's supposed to tell me what my chances are. But it's so damn new that it takes for-FREAKING-ever to get the test results. I should have gotten them already, but as it is a holiday weekend, it'll take extra time.

And I just know... the tests are going to be middle of the road. Average. Mark my words.

No comments: